Monday, August 1, 2011

Summerfest 2011

Summerfest is almost here and I am excited!! This is the time that I and my staff get out of the office and mingle with our patients, other dental professionals and the community for a social event. We have food, entertainment, activities for the kids and prizes, and it is always a good time. And this year it will be even more fun because I am excited about the 56 sets of braces we are giving away to people in need in Metro Detroit. The event is not until the end of August, but I wish it was tomorrow because I am looking forward to meeting all of you!!

While we are discussing Summerfest, I would like to mention this: If you are considering braces for yourself, a child or grandchild, please come and join us. This is a great way to meet me and my staff in an informal setting. You will be able to see firsthand how we get along and interact. We are like a family, and when you join us, you will see that. I would love to have you experience the warmth we show to each other and our patients and families. And, if you know of someone considering braces, why not invite them to come to this event.

So mark your calendars for Saturday, August 27, 2011. The event will be from 12:00 noon to 5:00 pm at God's Graceland Park, which is on the grounds of Greater Grace Temple at 23500 W. Seven Mile Road in Detroit. Feel free to RSVP on our Facebook page: http://on.fb.me/qvBlZY. I look forward to seeing you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment