Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Giving Is A Blessing

It's been a lot of fun at the office lately. The first recipients of the Smiling In Metro Detroit Campaign have been in the office, and I am excited. The joy on their faces as they begin to truly realize their dream of a beautiful smile coming to reality is priceless. People often complimented me for what I am giving, but I honestly feel that I am the one truly being blessed by being able to give back to Metro Detroit. I have always believed in families helping families, and now I'm to have my family able to help these families. It will be even more of an honor when we all see their beautiful smiles at the conclusion of their treatment, and then later on when we hear of their success stories, whether it be new jobs, promotions, new relationships or a host of other infinite possibilities that these smiles will bring them.

Being afforded the opportunity to give to others is such a blessing, so now I want to challenge my readers: What in your profession can you give to the community? What product or service can you provided to underprivileged people of your area? And, especially if you are a dental professional, what can you give to the less fortunate? This is not a competition to see how much each professional is giving. It is a challenge to look in your heart, determine what you can afford to give, and help your fellow humankind. It has been such a blessing to me. I am sure it will be a blessing to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment