Monday, October 3, 2011

Trust

On my blog we have discussed many reasons to smile. You would think that I've covered them all, but I have not even scratched the surface. Today, I want to talk about building trust. Trust is important getting a new job, closing business deals, attracting a new romantic relationship and many other interpersonal relationships. I'm sure you agree with me on that. But the question that then gets asked is this: How do I quickly build trust with another. That answer is simple. With a confident SMILE!

It may sound simplistic, but a confident smile will build confidence with another quicker than anything you can actually say. Look the person square in the eyes and smile. You will be surprised at the results you get with the confident smile. One of the best ways to have a confident smile is to have straight teeth. When you have a beautiful smile and a straight set of teeth, you know you are going to show them.

So are you ready? My office offers in-house financing, and of course, the first consultation is free. So don't delay. After all, how much in life are you losing by not having that confident smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment