Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Make A Difference Day


Make A Difference Day is Saturday, October 22. As I'm sure you are aware, I am a huge proponent of making a difference, with my gift of 56 sets of braces to underserved individuals in Metro-Detroit. Now you may not be in a position to make as large of a gift as I made. But I'm sure there is something you can give to the less fortunate of our community.

I have always found giving to be beneficial. When you give, it warms your heart. You are reminded how blessed you are. And that encourages you to do more great things. Whenever you give, God always seems to give you in excess to what you have given.

And gifting is not the only way one makes a difference. Taking pride in you work makes a difference, as I am blessed in the compliments I receive from my patients on how their beautiful smile made a difference in their life.

So my challenge to you is this: Use October 22 as the day you BEGIN to make a difference in this world. What a blessing it will be!!

Share with us what you are working on for Make a Difference day, Saturday, October 22.

Post your story in the comments here:

No comments:

Post a Comment