Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Power of the Smile Day is TODAY


I hope you all had a chance to hear my interview on 107.5 WGPR this morning. As I mentioned to Mason, today is The Power of the Smile Day. If you did not get a chance to listen, I mentioned (as I have in previous blog posts) that a smile really is an investment in you. Being able to show all of your inside beauty by displaying your full smile instead of covering your mouth in embarrassment is the key to getting the job you want, meeting that special someone and having a fuller life. And as I discussed with Mason, braces make an excellent graduation gift for graduates, a gift that will give that special child or grandchild an asset that will benefit her/him for the rest of her/his life.

As most of you know, my father started Eagan Orthodontics 56 years ago, and from age 10 I have utilized my God given gift to create beautiful smiles. I hope you enjoyed listening this morning. I cannot state enough how your SMILE is POWERFUL. So use it today! Smile at everyone, even people you don't know, watch them smile in return, and see what a difference today makes!

No comments:

Post a Comment