Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Why Should I Smile?

There are plenty of reasons to smile. But there are times when you just don't feel like smiling. Maybe the burdens of the world have gotten you down. So, you read all of my posts telling you to smile, and you ask yourself: Why??

I have a simple answer: Because smiling will make you feel better. When you smile, even if you do not feel like smiling, you will feel better once you do. And when you are feeling better, you will make better decisions. You will also be open to opportunities and other people will want to be with you. Smiling, even when you don't feel like it, can literally change your life!

So let me conclude with this: The next time you want to frown, mope around and feel sorry for yourself, STOP! Try smiling instead. Not because you are happy, but because you want to be!

Once you've read this, do me a favor. Add something to the comments section letting me know if you have made yourself happy by smiling. Therefore, others will know that this technique really works! And most importantly: SMILE!!

Post your thoughts here:

No comments:

Post a Comment